March 4, 2009

Unique Lamp Designs

Hey, thanks for seeing my blog. In this post, I’ll show you lamps which have very unique designs. Take a look, I found these lamps very interesting and funny.. By the way, I named these lamps by myself haha, so I found it difficult to figure out a perfect name for some lamps.. Have a look..

unique lamp  unique lamp2

left: Hangman Desk Lamp. right: futuristic lamp.

unique lamp3   unique lamp12

left: shell shaped lamp. right: caterpillamp.

unique lamp4 unique lamp5

left: water drop desk lamp. right: kidnapped.

unique lamp6 unique lamp7

left: reading lamp. right: on the wall lamp.

unique lamp8 unique lamp9

left: complicated. right: wall surrounded.

unique lamp10 unique lamp13

left: climbing lamp. right: ??

unique lamp14 unique lamp15 left:what is this” lamp? right: foldable lamp

That’s all,interesting isn’t it? That’s why I love designs, Because creativity in designs will just never ends.. Don’t you agree? haha, Alright then, See ya..

PS: Leave a comment^^

No comments:

Post a Comment