December 9, 2009

New Season

Hey all.. it's been a long long time since my last post.. Well what happened is that I got busy with many things and just didn't have the right time to blog anymore.. Ha, well however, out of nowhere, suddenly I miss times when I share stories in my blog hhaa, so here it is, many new things have happened to me this last few months, new life in university, new routines, new place to stay, new things to learn haa, so many new things... Ah, I'm not going to write a long post right now but I promise I'll tell you later what has happened to me these months.. Lastly, ahh Christmas is coming along with the rainy season, mmm.. I didn't really notice this thing about Christmas, mm at least until this evening when I sat down at starbucks (well, i'm not the one who buy the coffee hha) and hearing christmas songs, and I kind of think, geez it really is coming.. Anyway, it's good to be in the middle of the holiday excitement, seeing store displays in red and green or christmas trees everywhere, somehow I feel the warmth of the season hhaa.. Ok, I'll give you updates on many things on the next post.. c u

mm about the layout, well I just somehow fell in love with simplycity hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment