April 5, 2010

what to do?

It's easter break, meaning I got a week holiday..
Anyway, it's seems not so "wohooo" anymore when i found out that i have nothing to do..
Well, yeaa, I made some plans with friends but its not like we goin out everyday..
So here I am in a day with nothing to do, tried to do some assignments, not feel like finishing it though. I managed to finished a couple of works, hmm the others? Later haha..

Well, anyway somehow I felt like sketching using my drawing pad, haven't done that in a long time.. It got quite fun as i started drawing though haha, I was just playing around drawing everything nearby. I might do this again when I get bored :)





































Well, not bad is it for a 'play-around' thing?
Haha, ok then, that's it for this time :)

2 comments:

  1. sketch more things! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ih kog baru komeen hahaa, iya nih gw semakin malas, akan deh! follow doong bair gw smangat blogging haha

    ReplyDelete