November 2, 2010

after 9 months

It's been 9 months since I'm in Melbourne. Melbourne so far has been cold, freezin, freakingly freezin, then cold, cool, warm, warmer, suddenly hot, breezy, hot and on and on.. The Uni works have been awesome, awesomely tiring, annoying, good, okay, and sometimes alright, but always great in the end. The people have been nice, friendly, weird, ignorant, some well ...... maddening. The moments had made me silently cursed 'stupid!' at times, laughed 'silly' at another, grinned too wide till my jaw hurt, stressed so much that i pulled my hair out, amazed that I stood open-mouthed for few minutes, tiring that i yelled 'Oh, God!' ridiculously to everything .

I'll be going home, well visiting home soon, in December. I'm so excited, but then a thought crossed my mind, I'm not gonna see Melbourne in quite a long time, I'm gonna miss it soo bad. Then i wondered, how long does it takes to make you attached to something or someplace? 9 months? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment