November 28, 2010

Multimedia Navigation Project-Storyboard

Hey all,

it's the end of my foundation course in RMIT! soo I'm officially in a 3 months holiday now :)
Soo, just wanna show you one of my last projects, which we got to make a storyboard from a folklore or fable from our own country, so i chose the story of mouse deer and crocodile (kancil dan buaya) haha.. They way i did it was i sketched and colored my characters manually then added the background in the computer.. Here goes,






























































































I am well aware that some of the image masking is not raeally good, but i did retouch it manually after it was printed to fix the stuff, but well these are the computer generated photos, so excused the some of the bits..
How do u guys find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment