January 29, 2009

Though week..

Hey guys.. It's me again.. This week has been a though week but I really enjoy it. I have applied to Nanyang Technological University and have received a call back telling that I could take the entrance examination in mid Feb, if within 2 weeks I've submitted my portfolio, additional tasks, and an essay.. For your infromation, I am applying for Art, Design, and Media School and Digital Animation as my choice of specialization, that means my portflolio should contain at least basic animation! Now realizing that I haven't really made any animation since I applied, I have to make some, and the deadline is Feb 5th.. Now you should know that NTU is in Singapore, while I'm in Indonesia, delivering the documents must spend some time and that means another day minus for my preparation. Hmm, today is Jan 28th means that I have not even a week to finish my task.. Well fortunately by today, I have made 6 flash animations, 4 drawings, and 3 graphic design..I have made the essay as well.. I'm planning to make 2 more flash animations, finishing the required sketches and short story.. Well do pray for me guys, I've work very hard for this, and I really wanted to continue my higher education there.. By this posting, even I haven't finished my tasks yet, I wanted to say thanks for my friends who had helped me finishing these tasks..Thanks Guys.. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment