February 19, 2010

19 Feb 2010

Hey, today's my first day going out to the city.. I'm accompanied by my housemate where he showed me which bus and train to take to get to the city.. Alright i'm just gonna do it fast.. I buy the 5xdaily metcard (tickets) for A$29.4 which I can use for 5 days and cheaper by A$1.3 than if I buy a single daily tickets.. That tickets can be used for any kind of transportations: buses, trams, and trains.. From my current adress, I need to walk to a bus stop, take the 900 bus, stop at Huntingdale and take the train to the city.. This trip takes around 45 minutes haaa..

First thing first so when I got to the city, I went straight to the RMIT buildings and asked for any information I need to know about the enrollment.. After that I have lunch... at Indonesian restaurant.. haha.. The place is nice actually I like to call it "more cleaner and comfortable warteg-kind-of restaurant" haha.. I had rice and 2 items and pay A$7.5 and with drinks weheeee... (found a cheaper restaurant than yesterday, checked) After lunch, I part ways with my housemate and go to the melbourne central.. It's actually like a mall with train station underground.. The place's kinda cool, I haven't been to another mall in melb so I can't decide which is better but I assure you, Mall Kelapa Gading is way bigger haha..

From the Melb Central, my father and I planned to go to may gonna-be apartment so we take the train to Auburn Station in Hawthorn.. Hawthorn is quiter than the city, located about 15 minutes from the city.. The apartment is small way smaller with big balcony haha, but nice..





















that's the apartment, the kitchen, toilet, and the balcony.. I didn't take the picture of the bedroom because it's there's still someone using it..

hmm from there I take the train back to the city.. Haha and walking around to see my campus building.. Ahh I'll tell you about that later hahaa...

Oh one thing about Melb that drive me crazy... The minimum for sim card rechaarge is A$25.. geee.. Hahaha.. I think it's enough for this time.. I'll post pictures of my campus later..















pics: view of hawthorn from the apartment balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment