February 18, 2010

Hello Melbourne..

My plane take off around 10.10 PM yesterday and after 6 horribly tiring hours, well hello there melbourne.. But before that, just so you know I can't sleep last night in the plane, the seats are not comfertable enough to sleep, well at least for me, so I end up watching movies that were provided in the air craft.. Thanks God there's movies, I wouldn't know how to spend those 6 hours without those movies.. hahaa

Anyway the plane landed around 9 am melbourne time, which is 4 hours earlier than in indonesia. So I practically just lost 4 hours in the trip.. I hate time differences.. Well, that's not really important, after long queue for the imigration process and baggage claim we, I mean my dad and I head out.. From there my dad then decided to buy vodafone sim card which cost him 40 dollars ( i know right? gee) we ate at mc donalds and went to find a cab.. The cab took us to clayton, a suburb apporximately 30 minutes from the city and I get to see my '2 weeks' home.. 16 brownscourt, clayton.. Oh by the way, the cab cost us 90 dollars, multiply that with 9000 and you'll be feeling what i feel.. Gee right?

Anyway I got some pictures.. It's a very nice house, and i love it.. What shocks me is that this 'look like' little house turns out happen to has 8 rooms.. "wow great now I got to meet more and more people with my hair in it's worst condition" I thought.. but then I just let it go, and pretend nothing happens with the hair --, yea like I can haha..

Soo here's some pictures you might want to see..
This is when you get in the house and the pictures on the below is the kitchen





























































That's the living room and the view from the back of the house.. not bad huh?

And that is my room.. Well basically it's someones room that's kinda 'borrowed" to me for my 2-week stay so there are a lot of his stuff but yeah i don't mind, as long as I have a nice place to stay.. So yeah, I'm writing this because I have nothing to do, but it's good right to let you know what happened to me hahaa.. I'm enjoying melbourne.. next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment