February 6, 2009

My Designs and Drawings^^

Hi there, as I promised before, I put my drawings and designs which I’ve submitted as my portfolio in this posting. I post this also because a request from monwin. So take a look, feel free to shout a comment..

Spring Lake

Title: Spring Lake

Author: Ariel Victor-2005

Summer Beach

Title: Summer Beach

Author: Ariel Victor-2005

Fall Time

Title: Fall Time

Author: Ariel Victor-2005

Winter Wonderland

Title: Winter Wonderland

Author: Ariel Victor-2005

Description: These was my drawings when I am in Junior High. At that time my drawings was greatly influenced by Mangas (Japanese Drawings). The pictures shows same characters in different seasons. I am developing my drawing skill so you might found mistakes. These drawings are not perfect yet so, I’ll be very happy if you give comments about them.

Class XI-A2

Title: Class XI-A2

Author: Ariel Victor-2007

Description: Well, I thought You all know this picture, especially my former XI-A2 friends. I made this picture by accident I guess. I was using photoshop at that time and don’t know what to make, so I was just playing with lines and colors and suddenly, the inspiration came down from heaven hhha.. And here it is now as you can see.. I have to admit that its one of my best designs I ever made.^^

The stairways

Title: The stairway

Author: Ariel Victor-2008

Description: This one I made for SA 17th birthday. Well, I at that time, I just learned new techniques in using photoshop, including applying tatoos and customizing brushes. So, I applied them to this pictures. Sooner, I found it become perfectly match, the background, tatoos, and brushes. However, there was a lot imperfect spots as you can see.. Well, I tried my best.. Leave a comment will ya?

Starry Night

Title: Starry Night

Author: Ariel Victor-2008

Description: I made this invitation as a fulfillment to my computer task at school.

Yep, that’s all the designs and drawings in my portfolio. Hope you all like it. I promised, If I could figure out how to put swf file in my blog, you’ll soon see my flash animation. Ahh, I have to remind you once more.. Leave a comment, K? Let me know what you think of my drawings and designs.. Well, see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment