February 8, 2009

Silly Game^^

Huaah I got this one from stephany's blog hha.. I thought it's fun to play with this a little bit hhe.. But hey, I must admit that it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules. Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! (well let's see I can control myself not to made up things hha) If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name: Ariel
2. A four Letter Word: Able
3. A boy's Name: Alvin (and the chipmunks.. whoops, is it a boy?) hha
4. A girl's Name: Avril Lavigne
5. An occupation: Astronaut
6. A color: Ahh I give up! Abu-abu!! Hhaa
7. Something you wear: hmm.. Anderwear haha..
8. A food: Anchovy?? (my brother says it's some kind of fish)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Anduk (Hey fellow Indonesian, don't forget your country language)
10. A place: Australia
11. A reason for being late: "Ahh miss, I woke up late and the traffic, ohh not to mention it is terrible” :)
12. Something you shout: Aku keren! huehue
13. A movie title: Ace Ventura! Pet detective!!!! haha
14. Something you drink: Apple juice
15. A musical group: Avenged Sevenfold
16. An animal: Ape
17. A street name: Ahmad Yani Street.. (Love your country!)
18. A type of car: Audi
19. A song title: All for Love-Hillsong
20. A verb: Attack!
Hey try this see if you can make it hha..

No comments:

Post a Comment